20 TIMES ANIMALS KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE A SKYDIVER OR BASE JUMPER
As Skydivers and BASE jumpers we feel a sense of camaraderie with each other. We’re a community, a team, a family! There’s something really special about being a part of this community and there are certain things that only Skydivers and BASE jumpers would understand.
Having said that… we came across a few instances where our furry friends have come to understand what it feels like… Whether it’s in the tunnel, at an exit point, running angles or learning head up flying, these little guys can certainly relate.
Have you seen a video that captures how it feels to be a Skydiver/BASE Jumper? Submit it below!
1. “Ok guys, what are we going to do on this one?”
2. “I think I’m ready for a Leia, I’ve got like 50 hours of tunnel now… It’s time.”
3. “Babe check out this sunset load footage!”
5. “What I lack in skill, I make up for in Codura”
9. “And transition… and transition… and transition!”
11. “Surely they won’t notice a small handful missing” – Every skydiver on the dropzone
14. “Arggghh… It was the winter of cheesy snacks OK!”
15. “Yay! Summer…. Oh jeeeez”
No matter how hot you are on the ground, skydiving is not a sexy sport!… Especially with an open face helmet! Thanks to @auricomous for the inspiration for this one!! 😂😂 #sky #skydive #skydiver #skydivers #skydiving #SkydiverApparel #base #basejump #basejumper #basejumpers #basejumping #chutefirst #ChuteFirstApparel @cookiehelmets #getaG3 #cookie #cookiehelmets